The Emotional Intelligence Quick Book: Everything You Need to Know to Put Your EQ to Work by Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves lands on the |> SALE <| shelves in my shop.
Fireside, 2005, Hardback in dust wrapper.
A Later Printing.
From the cover: In todays fast-paced world of competitive workplaces and chaotic personal lives, each of us is searching for effective tools that can make our schedules, behaviours, and relationships more manageable. The Emotional Intelligence Quick Book shows us how understanding and utilizing emotional intelligence can be the key to exceeding our goals and achieving our fullest potential.
Authors Bradberry and Greaves use their years of experience as emotional intelligence researchers, consultants, and speakers to revitalize our current understanding of emotional intelligence. They have combined their latest research on emotional intelligence with a quick, easy-to-use format and cut-to-the-chase information to demonstrate how this other kind of smart helps us to decrease our stress, increase our productivity, understand our emotions as they happen, and interact positively with those around us.
The Emotional Intelligence Quick Book brings this concept to light in a way that has not been done before making EQ practical and easy to apply in every aspect of our daily lives.
The Quick Book will help you to:
- Engage the four unique areas of EQ: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management
- Increase your EQ through the use of these skill-building techniques
- Apply your EQ at work to develop leadership skills and improve teamwork, making you a better manager and a more desirable employee
- Practice your EQ outside the office environment to benefit your relationships with loved ones, making you a better partner and parent
- Access the link between your EQ and your physical well-being to improve your overall health
- Measure your current EQ through access to the authors’ bestselling online Emotional Intelligence Appraisal
Very Good in Very Good Dust Wrapper. Edges of the textblock heavily tanned. Text complete, clean and tight but a little age-tanned.
Red Spine Strip with White boards with Blue titling to the Spine. [XX] 185 pages. Index. 8½” x 5¾”.
This book will be eventually reach my delightful website…(added to my Self Help & Self Improvement category.) but get 60% off buying from this very blog blog… Buy it now for just £2.60 + P&P! Of course, if you don’t like this one there are plenty more available here!