Mosaics by Helen Baird lands on the |> SALE <| shelves in my shop.
Lorenz, 1997, Hardback.
A Later Printing. Illustrated by way of: Colour Photographs;
- The Ancient Art of Mosaic-Making
- Celebrated in Inspirational Designs and Practical Projects
- Complete Step-By-Step Instructions for 25 Original Projects
- Features Examples of the Finest Mosaics from Contemporary Artists
- A Comprehensive Guide from Getting Started to Advanced Designs With Everything You Need to Know About Materials, Equipment and Techniques
- The Definitive Modern Approach to A Traditional Craft
- Over 300 Specially Commissioned Full-Colour Photographs
In the New Crafts series.
Pictorial (Glazed) boards.
96 pages. Index. 10¼” x 10¼”.
This book will be listed, sooner or later, for £6.50 on my delightful website… (added to my Crafts, Hobbies & Pastimes Pottery category.) but get 50% off buying from my blog… below…