Basic Home Repairs by Edited by Harry Butler lands on the |> SALE <| shelves in my shop.
Marshall Cavendish, 1982, Hardback in dust wrapper.
A Later Printing. Illustrated by way of: Colour Photographs; Colour Drawings; Diagrams; Illustrated endpapers and blanks;
- An easy-to-follow guide to all kinds of repairs in the home.
- Hundreds of step-by-step instructions for effective and efficient home maintenance.
- Learn the basics from coping with fuses to mending broken window panes to clearing plumbing blockages.
- A comprehensive listing of helpful household tools, telling you all about their specific uses.
- A must for anyone who wants to master the best techniques for home repairs.
Very Good in Very Good Dust Wrapper. A little rubbing to the edges of the dust wrapper with slight creasing to the bottom corner of the upper panel and snag at the head of the spine. Text complete, clean and tight.
88 pages. Index. 11½” x 8¾”.
This book will be listed, sooner or later, for £6.50 on my delightful website… (added to my Home & Garden D.I.Y. category.) but get 50% off buying from my blog… below…