Published by Thorsons, 1996, Paperback.
Condition: Very Good. Tiny graze to the tail of the spine otherwise a very well presented copy.
First in this, paperback, edition. Illustrated with line drawings. From the cover: Touch has been proven to have a powerful impact on a growing childs health. Reflexology focuses that touch on stressors found in the hands and feet. This book shows you how to:
- Sharpen your childs reflexes
- Learn how to relax your child in times of stress
- Form a bond with your child that will last a lifetime
- Give your whole family the many benefits of reflexology
- Target your childs stressors
- Use the appropriate pressure techniques to combat growing pains, illness and stress with an A-Z guide to common problems
- Build a programme of simple techniques to help the whole family